Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home  

Go Back   Honda CBR125R Community Forum > Canadian Specific > Racing & Track Days > Parts Canada CBR125R Challenge

Parts Canada CBR125R Challenge Discuss any thing to do with the Parts Canada CBR125R Challenge or any other CBR125R specific racing series

Old 11-14-2011, 11:04 PM

racer440 is on a distinguished road
Question 2012 Season?

Hey guys,

I hear that the CBR125R series will be replaced by the CBR250R series nationally, but the 125 series will remain active regionally...

Will both series be open to all ages? I'm in my mid-30's - are there other 'non-youngins' usually in the field?

Guess, the next step is to get a bike. I hear an outfit called Racer5 rents race-ready bikes, but their site seems to be down. Any other options?

Thanks for helping a fellow brother out - just hoping to get my jollies out on the track!
Old 11-28-2011, 01:16 PM

TK4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer440 View Post
Hey guys,

I hear that the CBR125R series will be replaced by the CBR250R series nationally, but the 125 series will remain active regionally...

Will both series be open to all ages? I'm in my mid-30's - are there other 'non-youngins' usually in the field?

Guess, the next step is to get a bike. I hear an outfit called Racer5 rents race-ready bikes, but their site seems to be down. Any other options?

Thanks for helping a fellow brother out - just hoping to get my jollies out on the track!
Contact R.A.C.E or S.O.A.R. about event schedules or class requirements.
Renting from Racer 5 would be a good way to start, then if you like it there are always used machines popping up on Cherrypicker, Craigslist or Kijigii.